Calendly, Canva, Buffer, Google Drive.. the list is endless and goes on and on. Never has there been a better time to start a business in terms of the tools and resources available to you, but does anyone else just get overwhelmed with the sheer amount of tools and apps that there are?
Add to that Entrepreneur FOMO ( figure if out!) and I have found myself switching biz tools over and over again. The last few months I have really started to systemise my business and generally be a lot more grown up about money and how much I am spending on tools and apps. This led me to writing a list of the tools that I am either using and/or recommend to others that they use. Here are my top 10 that I find myself going back to again and again and I just cant do without.
- Google Apps:The most fantastic suite of apps for email, online storage and so much more. Its helped my get up a running so much more easily
- Canva:I cant tell you how useful this has been for me in helping s photoshop challenged and frustrated creative to develop great graphics brand assets for my biz
- Clean My Mac:Does what it says on the tin… keeps my Mac free of junk and frees up valuable space
- Kaboompics:Great free stock photo site with some less cheesy and less well used images available
- Typorama:Fantastic app for creating images and memes for social media
- Xero:Cloud based accountancy solution making it easy to keep track of your money!
- Feedly:News aggregator that helps you build content for your blog.
- Colour View finder:Real time colour palette generator straight from your phone. Try it you will become addicted
- Trello:Love this tool for keeping me organised. Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, it tells you what’s being worked on, who’s working on what, and where something is in a process
- Evernote:The best note app to share all your notes, Free and premium versions available its your virtual notebook for all your crazy midnight thoughts!
What do you think? Which tools do you love?
Want to plan and manage your business for success?
From social media planners to our top tools and goal planning worksheets, we have you covered.
Enter your name and email to get instant access to our free resource checklist & library.